Employment and Pensions
We advise clients on all labour law issues. In our capacity as litigation lawyers we offer clients advice on the existing case law on employment matters and also represent clients in court in cases arising from employment disputes such as those that involve alleged wrongful or unfair dismissals. Our service also includes:
- The drafting of employment contracts including restrictive covenant agreements for various classes of workers and consultancy agreements.
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Acquisition of work and resident permits for expatriate employees
- Advising clients on issues of data protection and confidentiality especially with regard to trade secrets.
- Advising clients on employee redundancies, staff reductions and company re-organisations
- Negotiation and conclusion of Collective Bargaining Agreements with union representatives on behalf of clients.
- Advising on the setting up, running or re-organisation of company pension schemes, in compliance with the Retirement Benefits Act and the relevant regulations.
- Advising on the various incentive schemes for employees e.g. share options and bonuses.