Commercial Law Advisory Services
We represent clients in corporate law matters and advise on a variety of issues including:
- Company formation and registration of other business entities e.g. partnerships, trust corporations and funds. The Firm also offers fully incorporated companies (off-the shelf companies) for quick transfer to clients who desire expediency.
- Capital structuring and reorganizations
- Debt and equity financing, where we offer guidance on the laws to be complied with on the issue of listed or unlisted debt and equity securities.
- Drafting and registering financial instruments for the raising of debt finance.
- Advice on liability of shareholders, board members and company officers.
- Winding up of companies.